What’s Included :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Private Tour
- Private Transportation
Not Included :
- Guide (optional)
- Entrance fees (optional)
- Lunch (optional)
- Any Optional tours
Explore Alexandria in a single day with a private guide and make the most of your vacation time in Egypt. With a dedicated guide, you can travel at your own pace and focus on the places that interest you. without waiting for other members of the group or wasting time on things you don’t like. Stops may include the Qaytbay Citadel, Pompy’s Column, the Library of Alexandria, the Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa, and the Roman Theater. Snacks and bottled water included Private Tour of Alexandria
Make the most of your time Private round-trip transportation from Cairo Private guide offers personalized attention and flexible itinerary
What To Expect
- Kom el Shoqafa Catacombs At 7:00 AM M., our expert tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza with a name tag and you will be transferred by air-conditioned private car to Alexandria, approximately 220 km away. from Cairo it takes about 2:30 hours, visit the catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa where you can see the mixture of Roman art and ancient Egyptian art in one place, this is the most famous tomb in Alexandria, it has three levels that a unique design is1 hour • Ticket Free
- Ancient Roman Amphitheater then visit the Roman theater made of marble stones and the floor has a large mosaic.
1 Hour • Free Ticket
- Bibliotheca Alexandrina then visit the Library of Alexandria, the second largest library in the world World1 Hour • Free Ticket
- Fort Qaitbey Then visit the Citadel of Qaitbey and take a free walking tour of Cornwall. You will then have lunch at a local restaurant during the day and lunch is included but drinks are not. You will be back at your hotel around 6:00 p.m.1 Hour• Free Entry
- Serapeum of Alexandria Then visit Pompys Column, Remains of Alexandria’s Ancient Library, then Roman Amphitheater, Sunken Open Air Museum1 Hour • Free Entry
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours before the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the experience.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the start of the experience, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Changes made less than 24 hours before the start of the experience will not be accepted.
- Check-in times are based on the local time of the experience.
There are no reviews yet.