The tour starts and ends on the following days:
- Option 01: Starts in Aswan on Monday and ends in Luxor on Thursday
- Option 02: Starts in Aswan on Wednesday and ends in Luxor on Saturday
- Option 03: Starts in Aswan on Friday and ends in Aswan ends on Monday in Luxor
Please select a date that matches the above start and end days for this package
- On Day 01: Your arrival in Aswan should be in the morning before lunch (lunch at 13:00). After lunch at (2:00 PM) visit Aswan attractions such as Philae Temple and High Dam •
- On Day 04: You must book your departure from Luxor anytime after 12:00 PM. m., because in the morning of this day you will visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon
Highlights of Tour Package:
- Accommodation: 3 nights onboard 5 Star Nile Cruise with full board
- InAswan: Philae Temple, Perfumery and High Dam
- In Kom Ombo: Temple of Kom OmboIn
- Edfu: Temple of Horus
- In Luxor: Valley of the Kings, Alabaster Stone Factory, Temple of Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon
Tour Package Details:
In this program, the tour starts from Aswan city. See Aswan’s landmarks such as the High Dam and Philae Temple. Then the Nile cruise sails to Luxor on the second day.
En route, the Nile cruise stops at Kom Ombo town to visit the Temple of Kom Ombo and at Edfu town to visit the Temple of Edfu. At the end, the Nile cruise arrives in Luxor. In Luxor, visit the West Bank of Luxor such as the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon.
- Tour Duration: 04 Days 3 Nights
- Tour Type: Guided Tour
- Tour Departure time: Aswan anytime in the morning before 12:00 PM. m.
- End of tour in: Luxor after 12:00 m.
Day 01: Welcome to Aswan (Philae Temple, Perfumery and High Dam)
- Arrive at Aswan Airport or Aswan Railway Station, meet and assist by our representative
- Arrival transfer from Aswan Airport or Aswan Railway Station to Nile Cruise
- Ship boarding before lunch
- 13.00 Lunch on board
- Proceed sightseeing of Aswan including Philae Temple, High Dam and Perfume Shop.
- Dinner on board. Overnight on board the cruise in Aswan.
- Activities included: Philae Temple, High Dam, Perfumery.
- Optional Activities: Opportunity for an optional excursion (Nubian Village)
- Meals included: Lunch – Dinner
Day 02: Early morning Opportunity for an optional excursion to Abu Simbel / Kom Ombo / Edfu
- Breakfast on board
- Free morning in Aswan
- Lunch on board
- Sail to Kom Ombo
- Visit the temple of Kom-Ombo dedicated to gods Sobek and Haroeris.
- Sail to Edfu and dinner on board. Arrive Edfu
- 21 Entertainment Show at Lounge Bar Night
- Nile Cruise in Edfu Activities
- Included: Kom Ombo Temple
- Optional Activities: There is an early morning opportunity for an optional excursion to Abu Simbel (if you choose this option a packed breakfast will be provided).
- Meals included : Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner
Day 03: Edfu / Esna / Luxor
- Breakfast on board
- Visit the Temple of Edfu, committed to the God Horus. (By Horse Carriage)
- Sail to Esna Lock, Cross Esna lock and preserve crusing to Luxor.
- Lunch at some point of Sailing Free afternoon and night at Luxor
- 19:30 Dinner & in a single day on board of the cruise
- 21:00 leisure display at Lounge Bar
- Included Activities: Edfu Temple
- Optional Activities:
- Afternoon; Opportunity to do Optional Excursion (Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple)
- Evening; Opportunity to do Optional Excursion (Sound & Lights Show at Karnak Temple)
- Evening; Opportunity to do Optional Excursion (City excursion in Luxor through Horse carriage)
- Included Meals: Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner
Day 04: Disembarkation (Valley Of The Kings, Hatshepsut Temple And Colossi Of Memnon)
- Breakfast on board
- Disembarkation after breakfast
- Cross the Nile to visits the West Bank of Luxor together with the Valley of Kings, the manufacturing facility of the Alabaster Stones then the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahari and the 2 Statues of Colossi of Memnon.
- Transfer to Luxor Airport or Luxor Railway Station in keeping with your departure info in Luxor for very last departure
- Included Activities: Valley of the Kings, the manufacturing facility of the Alabaster Stones, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Optional Activities: Early morning there may be possibility to do Optional Excursion Hot Air Balloon over Luxor (in case you take this feature you’ll have breakfast box)
- Included Meals: Breakfast
There are no reviews yet.